Wednesday 15 February 2012

Opinions Please!

I am just not happy with the way I have Madeline's Bedroom Decorated!
Here is an overview of what her room is like, she has weinscotting over half way up her wall, vintage white furniture, a canopy bed with out the canopy, right now she has a bright green wall colour, a mauve chandelier....

Here is what I am thinking, I want to go the shabby chic way....I am thinking of changing her wall colour to a light pink, taking down her chandelier which is adorable it just doesn't suit the room in my opinion.
I will go through the pictures I posted, I will write a comment under each picture of parts I love about what I posted!


 I tihnk the little framed pieces are adorable! I like the brightness of the decor but not sure if I want to go that bright!

Here is a sample of the birdcage chandelier I am thinking of, below is one I found at McBurney Junction in Langley, but I highly doubt they still have it. But I do have an electrician for a husband so he could turn a vintage birdcage into a chandelier!


I love the tree on the wall and the lanterns hanging!
 I love love the branch with the fabric floating toward the bed, I also absolutley love the butterfly and initial on the bed! Currently she has a white bed cover that I love!

 Now to go somewhere totally different I love the wall paper and white washed wood floors, but the floors are not an option, I tried to convince our builder but he thought I was crazy!!!! Ummm nope I am not crazy they would of looked FABULOUS!

 Love these accent pillows! Especially the turqouise!

Here is the Bird Cage Chandelier that I found at McBurney Station in Langley, I know what your thinking why didnt you buy it! It is gorgeous!!!
Anyways see all of my ideas!!!! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment