Tuesday 14 February 2012




Girly Girl

I love to dress my girl as everyone knows! I love all different styles of dressing from Fancy to Converse with dresses. My mom gave Madeline a pair of Fabulous socks for Easter last year that she had embellished with lace! I loved them so much, they look adorable with dresses of all different styles.
I posted a picture on facebook a while back with Madeline in a super cute Gap Dress with the black knee socks with the lace around them. I was shocked with all the comments I got about the fabulous socks my mom made. I decided that I need to try and make these socks, and SUCCESS I did it!
I have decided that it would be a fabulous hobby!

 So far all the socks I've made for for size 9-11 shoe size but I am looking for othere sizes especially little girls. I didn't realized it would be so hard to find 2 year old knee socks, I am determined to find some!
 The price I am considering is between $10 and $12 a pair. What do you think do you think too much?
 They wash and dry great! They finish off an outfit!!!
I love these stripped ones, Madeline wore them with her Valentine outfit today with Black Converse running shoes, she looked absolutley adorable!
Anyway just thought I would share this fun new project that I am doing :) Here she is in all her glory sporting the super cute knee socks.  Hope you all have a great day, My sister and I are hosting with our girls a Valentine's Party for the girls class today! I am doing the craft and my sister has al the cookies ready for the kids to decorate. Later today I am hoping to post the fun we had with the kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment