Saturday 11 February 2012

ED'S BIRTHDAY!!!

We headed into our family condo in downtown Vancouver for Ed's Birthday. It wasn't a significant numbered birthday but I thought it would be super fun to go downtown with friends and hit a nice restaraunt sans kids!! We got all dolled up and headed to the Kobe's Japenese Steakhouse, one of my favorite restaurants, excellent food and entertainment too boot!

 Here I am all by myself dolled up for a great night with friends!
 Me and my honey at Kobe's, he was supposed to dress up grrr, leave him alone in the condo for 15 minutes and he forgets!!!! NICE!!!
 Our fabulous friends Matt and Lisa, this was the  first time at Kobe's and I think they gave it a thumbs up as well!
 Our other friends Jeff and Nicole, who treked around Vancouver with my poor directions looking for Kobe's and too boot Nicole was wearing cute NEW SHOES! Poor thing had terrible blisters! But we love that they came for a great evening.
 Sticky Rice with Ginger Sauce on it and the other sauce is a mustard sauce and it is my FAVORITE sauce by far!!!
 Our cook was a great entertainer! He had a laughing! My sister and Brother in law Tanya and Dave at the end of the table as well!!!

 Ed's birthday cupcakes, oh man after such a big dinner it was super hard to get one of these in but everyone seemed to do so...some of us may of had too be rolled out of the restaurant though, hahaha.
Here is Nicole wearing a new pair of slippers, who knew finding a pair of flip flops would be so hard in downtown Vancouver at the end of January! Oh well she looks fabulous wearing them walking down Robson.
We had a wonderful evening and thanks too all our special friends for joining us for Ed's birthday!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great time! We love Kobe's too, it's the whole experience and I too have no problem having to be rolled out or there ;)

    ReplyDelete