Friday 24 February 2012

Decorating

I absolutely LOVE decorating. I love changing up different areas in my house often, I will go to Home Sense and find something super fun or looking on pinterest . I have done a few rooms in my mom & dad, and my sisters houses. I have helped a friend do a room in her house! Part of me wishes that I would of gone into interior design, I would love to do decorating for a living.


 We decided on Saturday that we were going to sell our sectional, and within a few hours it was gone!
 So friends came over that evening, and that evening the guys went to the movies and us ladies redecorated my Great Room! I am in Love!!!! Thanks Lisa
 I love the vintage touches, the scale, old door, old windows. I love the Curly Willow that I had outside my front door. I love Burlap and cream!! I just LOVE LOVE this room its Fabulous!!!!
 So since we Stole my pillow from outside, the one with the bird on it, I had to make a trip to Home Sense to get another pillow and VOILA this is what I found. Also LOVE!!! I changed my wreath to Spring and put in my Garden Fleur de Le and done!! Love this!
 I have been looking for artwork for Madeline's room and found nothing, so I was in a scrapbook store a new one in Mission, which is fabulous! I found this paper and embellishments, and thought I could make my own canvas'. So a quick trip to the dollar store and I found these canvas' a great afternoon activity!!! I love how it turned out!

Anyways I just thought I would post something I am passionate about!!! Thanks for taking a look

No comments:

Post a Comment